- Cisco Employee,
The Next-Generation Service Catalog is Now Available
We’re pleased to announce Cisco Prime Service Catalog version 10.0.
Cisco Prime Service Catalog, the industry-leading IT service catalog and service request management solution, has been improved with numerous features in this major new release. Now you can order IT services, check service status, track orders, and manage the lifecycle of your services – all from a modern HTML5 interface.
Cisco Prime Service Catalog 10.0 provides new enhancements that greatly improve the service catalog experience, including:
- A redesigned, next-generation user interface
- New IT governance and policy management capabilities
- Flexible policy framework
- Per tenant, department quotas
- Capacity monitoring of shared resources
- Set, alert on, and enforce lease expirations
- Enhanced finance and demand management features
- Flexible per-tenant pricing
- Pricing showback and Bill of IT portlet
- APIs for integrating with 3rd party billing engine
- Installation improvements
- Simplified content lifecycle management
- Virtual Appliance
Cisco Prime Service Catalog 10.0 is now available. Customers who have a current support contract (Cisco SASU) can download it today. Customers who have Cisco Prime Service Catalog 9.2 and newer can upgrade in a single step.
We will also be starting the product end-of-life process for Cisco Prime Service Catalog 9.3.x and 9.4.x. Customers who have deployed Cisco Prime Service Catalog versions 9.3.x and 9.4.x will be receiving an email detailing this process from our support operations shortly.
To access the latest version, please visit: http://software.cisco.com/download/navigator.html?mdfid=284870957&i=rm. The Cisco Prime Service Catalog Virtual Appliance and full Quick Start Guide can be accessed via the following link: http://software.cisco.com/download/type.html?mdfid=285975253&flowid=46908&softwareid=284894055 (select the VMWare platform).
Customers can also access technical references, install guides, release notes, and other technical documentation on our Cisco.com support pages at