If you didn't know already, yes, we do have a Facebook page. So, what are people doing on a Cisco Support Community Facebook fan page? Facebook + Technical Support community ? Doesn't seem like a great combination?
We have a large audience on Facebook with nearly 65K fans. If you are not one of those fans then here's what you will get when you become a fan.
- Notification of events such as Live Webcasts, Ask-the_Expert and Facebook Forum.
- Links to fresh and updated articles, videos, documents and blogs on CSC.
- Help in resolving your issues. We try to provide you links to existing articles or find answers for you from our TAC engineers.
- Community support - The active community will try and help you out with your questions.
- Access to Facebook only events such as Facebook Forums.
How can you become a fan and receive all these benefits?
It's quite simple. If you have a Facebook account, login and visit http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunity . Click on the "Like" button on the top and voila! You'll now start receiving all the updates we post in your streams.
CSC Social Media