- Silver, 250 points or more
Have you seen it?
The Cisco Support Community has introduced, a social media sharing bar that "floats" on the leftside of discussions and documents, popularized on sites like Mashable, Wall Street Journal and Tech Republic.
This new feature not only addresses managing the additional social media sites that you, our community, uses, but it floats along the margin, always within your reach, yet out of the way, eliminating the need to page up. And seeing how some of the discussions pages can seem like the go on ad infinitum we feel this will be a benefit to you our community!
You will see that we do have some bugs present that we hope to address in our next maintenance.
Some of them include:
- IE8 & 9: Tweet button is not left aligned with others
- hover-over alt tag to Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin icons, missing
- Messages Shared are not truncating as desired on Google+ and Twitter
- Sometimes the Share posts the "reply" as the share instead of the originating topic
- Not available on Blogs or Videos
So when you use it after a while, or immediately, please let us know your thoughts and concerns.
Happy Sharing... and PLEASE don't forget to Mark Your Questions Correct!