- View related bug details associated with your support case.
- Support for broadcast notifications
- Receive real solutions from the community and Cisco experts for your troubleshooting needs on the fly - whether at one's desk, working in a datacenter, waiting at an airport or anywhere support needs to be completed.
- Stay plugged in to the latest Cisco news, security updates, and blogs via Feeds and Podcasts
- Gain user reputation points and view top mobile contributors on the Mobile Leaderboard
- Track your activities under My Activities for quick access to discussions you have started and discussions you have replied to
- Keep informed and updated via technical support videos presented by top Cisco Experts
- Interact with support professionals and Cisco customers with the right expertise in the right technology domains via community profiles and member leaderboards (lists of top community contributors).
- Share the latest technical support insights from our communities with friends and colleagues anytime, anywhere.
- Introduced News & Highlights for mobile! Stay up to date with the latest news for the Cisco Technical Support mobile app, view mobile spotlight winners, play the weekly mobile fun challenges to test your knowledge
- Included the display of Global Communities , such as Polish, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian communities within the app.
- Users with active support contracts can view, update and create support cases
- Access RMA related information like: Replacement Part shipping status and tracking information, Labor Details, and Returns information
- Initiate the shipment of RMA Returns back to Cisco by identifying package details, scheduling pickup with courier, and print shipping and waybill information from your mobile device.
- Directly contact your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer via phone or e-mail.
- Add notes and photos to your support case, request status update or closure, or re-open a case closed within 14 days with a tap of a button.
"Just downloaded the app and it is swanky!! It's already helping me in a outage tonight... It beats running across the data-center to where my laptop has to charge!” - Brett Lykins, Network Administrator, Rockingham Memorial Hospital
"It's a great app. I like the functionality and the fact that I can post and reply on the go. Thanks to all who made this possible.” - Rajiv Dasmohapatra, Customer Support Engineer, Wipro