This week I had the opportunity to share some thoughts with a large community of Cisco customers and partners comprised of thousands of networking professionals from around the world at Cisco Live Mexico! I delivered two presentations. A two-hour breakout session called “You Spent Millions on Network Security and Still Got Hacked!!” and a four (4) hour lab “Deploying and Troubleshooting AnyConnect Secure Mobility on the Cisco ASA“.
Many of you have asked me how to download my presentations or see videos of the presentation. You can do this by going to the Cisco Live Mexico Virtual site.
At Cisco Live Virtual, you can:
Full access to Cisco Live Virtual is now FREE! You now get unlimited access to the world-class content and networking tools that are an essential resource to networking and communications professionals from more than 195 countries.
- Access over 1,000 live and on-demand technical training sessions, keynotes, and Super Sessions.
- Download session PDFs
- Build a virtual “briefcase” to manage and organize the content that interests you
- Network with your peers, Cisco experts, and Cisco partners using text and webcam-based chats, buddy lists and v-card exchanges
- Participate in games and win prizes
- Join the conference conversation in the blog center and social media, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
You can also download my presentations here:
- “You Spent Millions on Network Security and Still Got Hacked!!” (Breakout Session)
- “Deploying and Troubleshooting AnyConnect Secure Mobility on the Cisco ASA“. (Lab Presentation).
Thank you for all that participated in Cisco Live! Hope you had a great time and learned a lot!