cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT errors when adding phones

Jerri3613
Level 1
Level 1

When adding phones using the BAT, I get errors and all insers failed. The validation was fine. The error code is -2147219966 - CDBLException Dump: [Item not valid]

Any suggestions for help?

4 Replies 4

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

I recommend you to uninstall BAT, reboot the server, reinstall BAT, reboot the server. I have seen this error when BAT is corrupted. Please give it a try.

I would also recommend renaming the C:\CiscoWebs\BAT directory to C:\CiscoWebs\BATOLD\ after the removal of BAT and before reinstalling BAT.

Otherwise you could have the same problems.

Once BAT has been reinstalled, you could copy back your templates from the C:\CiscoWebs\BATOLD\Template directory if required.

Good Luck

I'm having a similar problem where all of my Phones with User records will validate but when an insert is attempted, I get the error: -2147467259 Method '~' of object '~' failed

Tried to uninstall BAT, deleted the BATFiles and CiscoWeb\BAT folders, rebooted, then re-installed. But I get the same result even after the template is re-created.

When I look in CCMAdmin, I see the phone has imported, but the line shows up in the route plan report as an 'unassigned DN'. All of the users get imported too.

Anyone have any ideas?

Well, I found the answer to my own question. My template had a couple of services - My FastDials and My Address Book of which parameters were not included in the CSV for import.

I unsubscribed from those services and everything else imported ok.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: