cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

T1 PRI historical or logged statistics question on 3745

MattNicholls_2
Level 1
Level 1

First a little history on what I am trying to accomplish. I have a 3745 router with a T1 PRI connection (soon to be 2 T1s). As calls hit this gateway they can be routed to our call manager or a non-cisco IVR box. Call Manager can also send the calls to Unity or IPCC servers. I am trying to find a way to historically view all of my incoming and outgoing traffic. IPCC historical reports let's me see only extension that it uses. Unity doesn't see all incoming or outgoing calls and the IVR only sees incoming calls.

The only point in my network that all calls must traverse is the gateway. I know I can use 'show call active voice compact' and 'show voice call summary' to help view currently connected calls.

Is there a way to have call statistics sent to a server to be viewed and assembled into usable report information? Has anyone written or seen an app or script, possibly from CRS, that might help me assemble the data?

I appreciate any help and will rate helpful posts. If I come across an answer to my question I will post a reply to myself in case anyone else is interested. Also if I am completely missing something please say so.

Maybe this should be in the unified communications forum as well.

1 Reply 1

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

Try these:

Issuing the "show call calltracker history" command on Router displays the call history for all calls, regardless of type.

using Cisco Unified Operations Manager 2.0 you can generate history statistics report.

Check these links:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_command_reference_chapter09186a0080443c6b.html#wp1161121

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6535/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080781f26.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: