ICM Translation Routing for English and Spanish ASR

Unanswered Question
Jan 31st, 2007

My customer has an ICM 6.0 environment and 2 IPIVR servers (3.5.4). The IPIVRs have Nuance ASR installed. I'm able to use ASR (press or say 1 for example) in English just fine but I have to do this for Spanish as well. I have 1 English script and 1 Spanish script. The only place I see any language parameters is on the triggers on the ICM translation route. How do I use certain triggers for my Spanish scripts and other triggers for English script so I can use ASR in the appropriate language? Typically, I create a CTI Route Point and associate it with the JTAPI account that talks to ICM. I can then associate that trigger with an ICM script which calls specific IPIVR scripts. How can I point to specific triggers on the ICM translation route so Spanish ASR works? My ICM translation route works just fine right now for English ASR. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

nslation route for Spanish calls that require ASR and English calls that require ASR to another ICM tI see the language parameter on the ICM translation route on the IPIVR. How do I send some calls using the English ICM translation route and then other calls to use the Spanish ICM translation route.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion