cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4503 Engine II IOS support by LMS 2.6

jprietoruiz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! As I see in the devices table, Catalyst 4503 IOS with SupII is not supported by DFM, and VLAN Management in Campus Manager either. Is there or is it planned any patch or update for whole LMS or these applications to get support of this device?

If it is not possible, is there any other solution to achieve fault management with DFM and VLAN management with Campus Manager? Thanks.

2 Replies 2

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

The Connectivity setting configures connectivity threshold parameters for network adapters (ports and interfaces). It also controls the analysis of systems that repeatedly restart, triggering an operational exception. For more information about how Device Fault Manager concludes that a system is excessively restarting.

Do you mean that if I try to manage a 4503 sup II IOS with DFM, it will raise a RepeatedRestarts alarm? Does that mean the device appear as 'Known Device'? Could I solve this issue if I disable Connectivity settings.

If I disable Connectivity settings, what other problems are not been monitored?

Thank you very much for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco