I have recently inherited support of a CM / Unity solution, and have been digging out various documents detailing what version of x works with y as long as z is version a.
So I wondered is there a tool I could run on our CMs / Unity box to look at versions of W2k & CM & Unity & JTAPI & TSP & Skinny - you get the idea, and report back where the (if any) mismatches lie ?
There isn't a tool that can give you all the information, you need to check the following to get what you are looking for:
- CCM Version: In the CCMServer open the following link and click on the Details button:
- Unity Version and TSP: In the Unity server and go to Start --> Programs --> Unity -->
Cisco Unity Tools Depot. Expand the Reporting Tools and open Gather Unity System Info
(GUSI), the output will show the Unity version and the licensing info.
- Licenses Utilization: If you go to Start --> Programs --> Unity --> Licensing.
You will have more details about the licenses than on the GUSI output.
- CCM server model: Open regedit (Start --> Run --> type regedit) go to
- CCM OS version: Start --> Cisco OS version