VG224 NumberOfRegisteredGatewaysDecreased + Increased

Unanswered Question
Feb 1st, 2007

Hello,

We have, at many time and every day since 2-3 weeks (since a power shutdown), many messages sent by RTMT indicating that we lost the association between the CCM and 24 gateway (Number of registered gateways decrease).

Few minutes after that, we got a message indicating that we increase by 24 gateway meaning that we are now monitoring again our 24 gateways.

There is the message sent by the RTMT :

At 15:08:45 on 02/01/2007 on cluster StandAloneCluster. Number of registered gateways decreased . Current monitored precanned object has decreased by 24.

At 15:11:47 on 02/01/2007 on cluster StandAloneCluster. Number of registered gateways increased . Current monitored precanned object has increased by 24.

Also, after that message, when we call a fax that is wired to the VG224, we got a "fast busy" tone. Some lines seem to be not available (no dial tone or fast busy tone when we call the line). I reset the gateway from the CallManager Gateway configuration page and everything come in good working order. The problem reapear some hours later and I have to reset the gateway again.

Nothing has been changed on our network in last weeks and the problem seems to be appears after a power outage.

Is someone got a similar problem ? or a solution for this problem ?

Thanks,

Martin

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Sandy Lee Fri, 02/02/2007 - 08:41

Hi Martin,

We have the same issue here. What IOS version are you running ?

Thanks.

Martin Arsenault Fri, 02/02/2007 - 12:36

Hi Sandy,

There is the IOS running on the VG224 :

Cisco IOS Software, vg224 Software (vg224-I6S-M), Version 12.4(2)T4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

Which IOS are you running ?

Martin Arsenault Thu, 04/03/2008 - 12:41

Hello all,

Sorry for the long time for the follow up.

We have rebooted the CCM-Subscriber and everything has starting to work good. We no longer get this problem now. May be a corrupted file or association with the VG following some change that we have made on the CCM ?

Thanks,

Martin

Actions

This Discussion