What after CCNP? CCSP or CCIE?

Unanswered Question
Feb 1st, 2007

Hi,

I have completed my CCNP and have lot of exposure over routing & switching.

I'll go for CCIE R&S later on as I want to gain some more hands-on.

Till that time I want to get over with my CCSP. I have no hands-on experience over PIX, ASA etc which are covered in CCSP.

Please suggest me how can I prepare for the same?

Or else please suggest me what's the best way to prepare for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regds,

Ankur Jain

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 3 (2 ratings)
glengregory Sat, 02/03/2007 - 00:03

Hi Ankur,

The best way to prepare would be to join an institute that offers the CCSP course. Other alternatives would be self-study, Online labs (as suggested by someone in this forum).

I guess you are in India. If you would like to know which institutes are offering this course, let me know. I too am planning for taking the CCSP in mumbai.

All the best,

Glen

ankurjain05 Sat, 02/03/2007 - 01:34

I was thinking the same to join an institute and than solidify my facts with self-study and online labs.

I am aware about good institues. It would have been great to take CCSP with you but won't be able to do so as Mumbai is very far from my place.

devang_etcom Sat, 02/03/2007 - 19:13

hi ankur,

if your altimate goal is to get CCIE then think of CCIP... no doubt in getting CCSP as its enhanced your knowledge in security... but i think by CCIP you will be close to your study of CCIE... i am also doing the same thing...

see if you have access to the routers for practice then it will be really good to go for CCIP...

regards

Devang

Actions

This Discussion