cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI Setting Location

pjt8537
Level 1
Level 1

Running Unity 4.1 in an off box E2K3 dual integration model (Call Manager 4.1 and Avaya G3R with Digital PIMG Integration). We are in need of changing our MWI codes on the Avaya side and I cannot seem to find where in Unity they are located. I know they used to be in a avaya000x.ini file for the switch, I see it is now referring to a sip0002.ini file that has none of this information in it. Does anyone know where these settings can be changed now?

Thanks,

Paul

2 Replies 2

eschulz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The digital PIMG should be using lwc-cancel and lwc-store feature buttons. But if it is still using MWI access codes, then these are also configured within PIMG.

Here's the integration guide for you to review...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/prod_configuration_guide09186a008037d0d6.html

-Eric

Thanks Eric. So, are the lwc-store and lwc-cancel feature buttons on the digital stations taking care of that now? Unity and the PIMG units have no need to have those feature button codes defined any longer? Just curious as I was used to the old method.

Thanks,

Paul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: