cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pix, RSA Secureid and Passcode

bcchambers
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to use a RSA secureid server to provide AAA Radius authenticaion for a Pix 525. I use

F-secure SSH client to remotely communicate with the Pix. How do I get the SSH client to prompt "Passcode" instead of "Password", since Pin + token id is required for authentication. Also if pin is reset or for new users how do I get the SSH client to prompt for the creation of a new pin.

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

This document provides a sample configuration of SSH on the inside and outside interfaces of Cisco PIX 500 Series Security Appliance version 7.x. The configuration of the PIX 500 Series Security Appliance remotely using the command line involves the use of either Telnet or SSH. Because Telnet communications are sent in clear text, including passwords, SSH is recommended. SSH traffic is encrypted and thereby prevents passwords and other configuration commands from being easily intercepted

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a008069bf1b.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: