Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express agent login

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Hey,

have a lab in the office here using IPCC Express 3.5(2) co resident with 4.0sr2a ccm.

im using 2 ip communicators as the phones and am attempting to configure two agents as well.

ive configured everything and all services are functional. ran dsbrowser and changed call manager name to ip and ran trhe sup desktop and associated agents, supervisors and queues.

my problem is in getting a "Unable to log agent in" when i attempt to do so via the agent desktop.

i checked the log files and it seems to tell me that the phone is "out of service" but it is not.

any ideas? no patches or upgrades have been run on this as yet since i am attempting to re-create a customer environment.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies 6

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

I think IP Communicator support was only introduced in IPCCX 4.0.

not too sure if im confusing the issue but re-read documentation and noted that it supported the cisco softphone so went ahead and downloaded that.

configured that and used it but getting the same issue.

Have you installed CAD with media termination?

yes,

installed with Media termination. CTI port associated with SEP and my pc mac as stated in the document.

i get an error stating that cannot connect due to a call manager configration error. i also tried with the SP30+ configuration and that did not work at all.

Are all CTI ports associated with the JTAPI user and the phones associated with the RMJTAPI user?

What is in the CAD log file?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801786cb.shtml

all seems to be fine.

here is the log file

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: