Views
Helpful
Replies

CSSC , ACS, CTA, NAC

dmitri_vilesov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have recently installed Cisco Secure Services Client to coonect to wireless network, which uses 802.1x authentication (EAP-FAST). Also i have ACS 4.1 in my network.

1) When i'm connecting to Guest1 (for example) SSID (there is no authentication) - everything goes right.

2) When i'm trying to connect to Guest2 SSID (there is authentication and pousture validation) i have this problem:

CSSC says that it is coonecting to the network, then asks me to enter my username and password, and then i can see small window from CTA on the screen (it says "healthy" - so it means, that my conputer passed authentication and posture validation), BUT CSSC still shows "connecting", and i've got CTA "healthy" window, popping up approximately every 15 seconds...then after about 5-6 attempts CSSC status changes to "disconnected". In the ACS "passed authentication" reports, i can see 5-6 strings (they were updated every 15 seconds), that says - authentication OK - but no connection was established. What could be the problem?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor english 8)

1 Reply 1

dmitri_vilesov
Level 1
Level 1

One more question - is there any alternatives for Cisco Secure Services Client (i need wireless connection with 802.1x authentication, using EAP-FAST)?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: