Hi switch gurus,
My background is with 3750's and I just started working on a couple of 6509s. I am hoping that the gurus
here can help me with the following questions. I have pasted the relevant information at the end for your
reference. Thanks for your help, insight, and education in advance.
(1) Am I running in the hybrid mode? CATOS running on the Supervisor 720 and IOS on the MSFC3?
(2) How do I know if I have the Switch Fabric Module?
(3) What is the WS-F6700-CFC module on my blades?
(4) What are some of the daughter cards that I can put on my SUP720?
(5) If I need to switch from hybrid mode to native IOS mode, do I have the necessary Hw/Sw running on my blades on the 2 switches?
(6) Can someone please send me a URL where I can find updated information on differences in features between hybrid and native mode operation? I have http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/101.pdf, but this is a year old.