Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 3.3 administration control

naam.awwad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am using AAA ( ACS 3.3 ) in multi administrators and network support team member, I needs to limit network supporters on a specific group, but when doing this from administration control, the all still having full access on ACS certification setup and subcommands Generate Certification Signing Request and Generate Self-Signed Certificate. How can resolve this problem and deny access to Certificate Setup and

subcommand.

Thanks,

Na'am Awwad

3 Replies 3

amrkrish
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Na'am Awwad,

You need to create / edit an administrator account who does not have permission to ACS certificate setup. This can be done by unchecking the ACS certificate setup tickbox under administrator privileges.

ACS will show access denied to this administrator when he tries to access the acs certificate setup and sub commands since he does not have the required priveleges.

HI ALL,

I did it before posting first message but not working properly, note that the problem not on all ACS Certificate Setup, it is only on the following two subcommands,

Generate Certificate Signing Request

Generate Self-Signed Certificate

Regards,

Hi,

It should work as per what i have metioned. I manually tested the scenario you described and it works fine for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: