Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cue dial by name directory

Hello, have a new cue setup and I would like to change the dial by name directory to use the first name. is this something i'm going to have to script or is there a command that i can set this easily? thanks in advance!

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I can easily get around the prompt by recording over it, Mark referenced a workaround for swapping first name and last name entries, but i don't see a place in rhe CUE for these entries. would that be in the username entry or on the mailbox itself?

Hi Cheramie,

I hate to keep referencing info from Markus, but he says it better than I could ever hope to :)

"The only way to search by first name is simply to reverse the first name/last name in each user's profile. Those fields are not used anywhere else, so it's not that big of a deal."

From this excellent (older) thread;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications%20Applications&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dd6ac82/0#selected_message

Hope this helps! And good luck!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: