cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX Create URL Document step issues

shannon_murphy
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to get a response from a web URL that I have to build dynamically using variables that get set during the course of the script. When I try to use a variable that has been set earlier in the script, the script fails to validate with this error:

Create URL Document: Invalid parameter value: WeekDate: com.cisco.expression.ExpressionSemanticException: not a final variable: WeekDate

Because of the nature of the application, this variable cannot be set as a final variable. How can this be done?

8 Replies 8

ssoberlik
Level 4
Level 4

The documentation for Create URL Document step is incorrect in existing 4.0(x) documentation. In the documentation for Create URL Document step, Timeout is specified as a variable that indicates the amount of time in seconds that the system waits before timing out when accessing the URL. Based on the behavior experienced, this should be 'milliseconds' instead.

Workaround:

There is no workaround unless you know upfront that the documentation is incorrect. Most individuals will not know this unless they test this for themselves and it does not work and they escalate to engineering. If you know it is incorrect you can increase the value of the timeout accordingly.

For my application I need to use vxml file in CRS Script.

I have loaded the script in Document Management.

To access that I need to giv only ful Http url.

"http:///appadmin/temp/xxx.vxml"

Any other better solution to get the files loaded in the Document management???

Any idea greatly appreciated.

Try this:

"crtp:/Documents/lang,en_US/DocName.vxml"

Thank you very much for your reply. It resolved my problem partially..Thanks a lot..

The thing is I need to use the Prompts and Grammars loaded in the repository within that vxml file.For that if I use CRTP its not working.

Example I am using as follows

This is alternate prompt.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Any body have idea abt this?

cant we use crtp with in vxml?

if we can use, what was the problem in my code?

please help

What does the audio tag have in it exactly? The reason I ask is because the language you are using is "en" versus "en_US" and there is an extra l in your post. Probably just an editting thing but I just wanted to sure.

Hi Thanks for ur reply..

I have tried in the followinf way also.

For Audio,

and also

prompt xml:lang="en-US">

Location of Init.wav in repository is "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\en\test".

Similarly I am trying to access the grammar in the repository,as follows.

Both trails are not fruitful. As u found that '|' is only typing mistake.

Can u trace out what might b the problem?

Thanks,

Jenny

Is there anything to b done with configuration?[ to make crtp to work with in vxml?...please help.

this is critical

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: