cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot complete conference problem

dennis-wilson
Level 1
Level 1

I have two call managers and about 30 sites. I have one of the call managers configured as a conference bridge. I have a media resource group configured with the call manager bridge resource. I have a MRGL configured for each site that contains the MRG. For each device pool I have the appropriate MRGL. At one site when the user goes to place a conference call by hitting the Confrn softkey the call is placed but as soon as the caller that the conference call was placed to answers that call it's disconnected. All of the other sites I have tested this with have no issues. Any one have any suggestions?

4 Replies 4

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

Is there any codec issues here. Do you have a transcoder in your MRGL?

The call manager is in the MRG and the MRG is in the MRGL. I have no transcoders configured on the system. I have only one MRG and a MRGL for each site and each of those have the MRG selected.

What Regions do you have configured on your call manager? Are you using G711 or g729 between those calling parties? If you are that is why, you need a transcoder.

All of my regions are configured for g.711.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: