cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What would make the 'Corporate Directory' disappear on phones?

tomrayjr
Level 1
Level 1

I am running Callmanager 4.1(3)sr2 and the Corporate Directory is no longer an option on the phones.

10 Replies 10

shmcderm
Level 1
Level 1

DO you have in your Enterprise Parameters the URL using thr FQDN of the CCM or the IP address? Switch to IP address to rule out DNS, also try a IISRESET from the command line of the server where the directory is homed too.

I use IP addresses. When it happens to individual phones, I simply reset the phones and it's fine. I was just wondering why it was happening in the first place. Nothing has changed on the network, I use IP addresses as opposed to DNS, and the servers haven't been down in nearly a year.

mgerron
Level 1
Level 1

We are having the same problem. We are also running 4.1.3sr2 and when you look at the html page for the phone, you do not see anything listed for the directories. Some phones have it and others do not, even though they have the same TFTP and CCM servers.

got the same problem. I run 4.1.3sr4b. mine is even worse, "corporate directory" never shows up on IP phones.

I bounced my publisher and reset all of the devices in departments that were having the issues (my callmanagers have been up for over 9 months with no reboots). It has quit happening for the time being.

I was also running 4.1(3)sr4b and was having a problem with the Corporate Directory disappearing from random phones. You could either reset the phone in CCM or Do a **#** to reboot the phone and you'd get the directory back. I just upgraded to 4.1(3)sr4d and I'm going to upgrade to 4.1(3)ES94 next. We'll see if the problem ever comes back.

You may would have a DC directory service stopped in publisher ccm. See it.

Have you resolved this issue. I'm having the same problem and I'm running CCM 4.0(4).

I guess I have. I patched up my callmanager, the OS, and loaded the latest devpack. I haven't had any issues since. It had been a very long time since I upgraded my callmanager.

Thanks, I appreciate the quick response to my question.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: