cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA 5.1(Untrusted Content Classification Module)

harshmat11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I am running CSA in my Pilot and its kind of stable now and working Fine.I need to know one thing I hv disabled "Untrusted Content Classification Module" from the Application classification Policy which is part of All Windows Group.I hv disable this module bcoz there will be more than 1000 applications runing in my org. and more new applications will be added which cant be tested in my Test Lab.

I want to know the level of security tht i hv compromised by disabling this module on my CSA.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

None, it just monitors apps and classifies them based on the rules. Kind of like the Kernel protection rules. It can also be useful in Application Investigation.

You should test with real stations outside your lab if possible but you don't need this rule to do it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

None, it just monitors apps and classifies them based on the rules. Kind of like the Kernel protection rules. It can also be useful in Application Investigation.

You should test with real stations outside your lab if possible but you don't need this rule to do it.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card