ONT exam question

Unanswered Question
Feb 8th, 2007

Hi, guys!

Anyone has taken the ONT test?

I need to take it ASAP, but i dont know the study guide to use..

I was reading the official guide would be available till June, but i need to pass before that time (recertification)::=(

Please if one of you could tell me what book or guide can i use, i would apprettiate so much..

Kind Regards

Alfonso

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Collin Clark Thu, 02/08/2007 - 10:15

Recertification requires BCMSN and BSCI only. CBTNuggets has a CBT for ONT.

HTH and please rate

jresendizz Thu, 02/08/2007 - 10:25

Sorry, i wasnt talking about recertification, for my CCNP certification i just require to pass the ONT.

I have BSCI, BCMSN, BRCAN, the CIT seems is no longer available, so it remains the ONT..

Ahave you ever taken this test?

Thanks

Collin Clark Thu, 02/08/2007 - 10:27

I am planning on taking it in about two weeks. Check out Pass4Sure, I heard it's pretty good for this exam.

larrysado Sat, 02/10/2007 - 10:07

ok i have the official ONT guide from CISCO, thats what i am using to study as at now, i will be able to get it to you by attachment, it come in two volumes 1 and 2. so let me have you mail address.

i just wrote my exams CCNA exams and i am now preparing for my CCNP, pls tell me which of the test do you think i should start with. that is which on is easier becasue i heard it's always better to save the hard for the last.

larry (CCNA)

jresendizz Sat, 02/10/2007 - 23:30

Hi, Larry!

Thank you very much!

My mail address is:

[email protected]

For the test i have took i always used the CCNP Self study guide, i followed the steps:

1.- BSCI (Its a little harder, because it has a lot of information).

2.- BCMSN (By David Hucaby), this is an excellent book, even if you are not planning to take this test, this autor is very good at explanations, verty good reading!

3.- BCRAN, i think the easier on those tests.

For all these i have the testking files which i think could help you a lot, please let me know if you want them , i can send them to you, Larry.

I started with the hardest (for me was the routing one, BSCI), but i started like that because i had to start on that way because of my job.

Have a nice day

Kind Regards

Alfonso

Actions

This Discussion