cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JRE 1.3.1 required to view realtime reporting

walteryork
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to allow for newer versions of Java to view the realtime reporting on IPCC?

3 Replies 3

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

I have used the workaround of installing JRE 1.3.1 in the computer that is going to see the real time reports. This not affect the new versions of Java and you can see the report.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Juan,

I am not sure I fully understand your response and I apologize because I should have phrased my initial question better. I access the real-time reports on my laptop. In addition, there are other programs that I use that require other versions of Java.

1. How could I (or should I) update the version of Java on IPCC and CCM?

2. Can I have multiple versions of Java on my laptop or somehow trick it into thinking that I have the version needed?

PS: Wish we could go back to the Microsoft JVM!

Hi,

You can not change the requirement of JRE 1.3.1 to see the reports. It is a requirement in the client computer, not in the server. The only way to avoid JRE 1.3.1 is to upgrade IPCC Express to version 4. The version of Java in IPCC and CCM is upper than 1.3.1,

I have got the same problem and the only way to solve it was install JRE 1.3.1 after any other of new vesion of Java. I think that you can have JRE 1.3.1 (a very old version) and a new one without any problem, but you have to install JRE 1.3.1 after the normal java version.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: