cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DST patch

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

I have just applied the Daylight Savings Time (DST) patch to a CallManager in our test lab. The CCM is running 4.1(3)sr3c. The server OS is running 2000.4.3aSR8. After applying the CCM DST patch, I set the date to March 11th and the time to 1:55AM. The system time goes from 1:59AM to 3:00AM, just like it is supposed to. The time changes on the phones after a minute also.

The issue is, we are doing time of day routing on the CallManager using Time Periods and Time Schedules. When I simulate the time change (as noted above), our time of day routing is off by an hour. This is the case when I have ?Specific Time Zone? checked and the appropriate time zone defined in the Partition Configuration page. If I change this to ?Originating Device?, our time of day routing works just fine.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior after applying this patch.

Thanks,

Chris

7 Replies 7

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Chris,

If the system time is working fine, I would like to know if you have applied the patch for the CCM application, it is located on http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/callmgr-41 and the name of the patch is ciscocm.4-1-3-2007-DST-Update.1-0-1.exe. Check the readme file first (it is on the same site) before installing this patch since you will need to match things like load versions, SR, OS,...).

Also, check the "Date/Time Group" of the device pool since this is what manages the time on the phones, RPs, GWs and Time of day routing.

Yes, I have applied the patch for the CCM application. The system time and the time on the phones is correct.

The Date/Time Group is also correct.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I am going to check that on my lab setup, and I have CCM 4.2(3); I would like to know your CCM version.

My CCM is running 4.1(3)sr 3c.

The server is running OS 2000.2.3 upgraded to 2000.4.3aSR8.

Please let me know what you find.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Saw that you opened a case for this one.

We are going to do the recreation and we will give an update.

Thanks

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

CSCsh81747 was created for this one.

Thank you for the update!!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: