cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can ACS 3.3.4 have Cisco Aire-QoS-Level Radius Attribute?

pppyyyppp
Level 1
Level 1

Understand that ACS 4.1 has build-in support for Cisco Airespace VSA (Aire-QoS-Level) Radius Attribute. We are running ACS 3.3.4 and can someone advise if we can manually coded this Cisco-Airespace attribute our ACS?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Vivek Santuka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Attributes can be added using DBSync or csutil (only Windows). The followign link will help :-

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/csacs4nt/acs33/user/sad.htm#wp756877

Regards,

Vivek

Is there an example on how to do this (we are trying to code the Cisco-Airespace radius attribute (Aire-QoS-Level) to ACS3.3.4

I have read the document but still have do not understand how to code the ini file. What should I put for following VSA readings:

[User Defined Vendor]

Name=Cisco-Airespace

IETF Code=026

VSA 1=

VSA 2=

[your vsa]

Type=INTEGER

Profile=OUT

I hope this should work. Please take a back up of your entire ACS before adding this UDV.

[User Defined Vendor]

Name=Cisco Airespace

IETF Code=14179

VSA 2=Aire-QoS-Level

[Aire-QoS-Level]

Type=integer

Profile=OUT

Enums=Aire-QoS-Level

[Aire-QoS-Level]

0=Bronze

1=Silver

2=GOld

3=Platinum

4=Uranium

As it is a wireless device, you will need to use regedit to associate it with GenericEAP.dll.

I have create the .ini file and have use the CSUtil.exe to import the UDV into ACS. I am able to see the Cisco-Airespace attribute. However, the authentication failed. I sniffed at the ACS 3.3 and see the Radius Access-Reject message.

You have mentioned "As it is a wireless device, you will need to use regedit to associate it with GenericEAP.dll.", can you please advise how to go about doing this in ACS 3.3?

Many thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: