cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Pattern/Filter Question

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

We have installed CCM 5.0(4)...We have implemented Route Filters for Emegency, LD, Toll Free, Local calls...We have also implemented TEHO route filters for Tail End Hop Off...We have setup Partions that are consistent with the different typese of Calls...911, Local, LD-TollFree, and a partions of each location for TEHO...Route patterns with respective filters and paritions and route lists have been created...The partitions are listed in the CSS for the location...everthing seems to function fine except if I use the DNA and look @ the partition and pattern the calls match...I don't know if this information is accurate or why the dialed string will match...please see attached output from DNA...I would be happy to supply any more needed information...

Thanks,

Joe

2 Replies 2

I have read through the route filter documents...I don't know if the ones I read for my ccm version 5.0(4) is any different than the one for 3.3(2)...I will look to see if there are any diffences...

Thanks,

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: