cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM integration with Genesys ACD

pbogomolnyi
Level 1
Level 1

IS anyone familiar with integrating Genesys ACD with CallManager (4.x or 5.x) environment?

I could find that Genesys T-server supports SIP and provides CTI capabilities.

Any idea what has to be done to integrate them? Will CCM 4.x or 5.x be able to communicate with the T-server over a SIP trunk? Does T-server have ability to communicate with CCM via JTAPI the way IPCC does?

Any feedback will be grately appreciated.

Pavel.

2 Replies 2

r-simpson
Level 3
Level 3

I don't think that at this point the integration between CCM and Genesys is possible.

If anyone is interested, I was able to obtain an answer from Ryan Shoemaker of Cisco:

Unfortunately, we don't currently support a SIP integration with Genesys ACD. While they might offer SIP, this is a solution that has not been tested/certified. So we would not recommend that this be proposed as a solution prior to some certification process.

Right now, our only supported implementations of integration with Genesys ACS are:

Cisco Unified CallManager Version 4.0 + Genesys T-Server Version 7.0.2 -

Cisco Unified CallManager Version 4.1 + Genesys T-Server Version 7.2 (Contact Center ACD/IVR)

Cisco Unified CallManager Version 4.1 + Genesys T-Server Version 7.2 (Enterprise:T-Server for Cisco CallManager for GETS, Click to dial app for Enterprise without Call Center ONLY).

These versions have all run through the Cisco Technology Developer Program and are certified. I believe we are in process of looking at CCM 5.X, but today that support is not there.