cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP phone

scripttron75
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 7960 cisco ip phone, how do i forward a call that comes to my extension to my cell phone which is a (805)***-****. Thanks

9 Replies 9

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

You can use the CFwdALL softkey on your IP Phone then set the number as you are required to dial from your phone, for example 9805XXXXXXX, or you can use the CCMUser or CCMAdmin page to set your forward options. As long as the CSS of the phone or the forward settings can reach the Route Pattern that dials the cell phone you should be ok.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If have a soft button "call forward" on the phone, from there. If you don't such softbutton, or when you try doesn't work, ask your phone admin ?

I know that but when i hit the cwdfwdall button i can not put that number in only a 3 digit ext

What is the CCM version including Service Release(SR) or Engineering Special (ES)?

Are you able to set the CFA on the CCMAdmin page? Does it work from there?

Are you able to dial the cell phone directly from your IP Phone?

That is because the callmanage is configured to not allow extrnal extension and that's why I said you should ask your sysadm about that.

I have access to the callmanger how do change that

Device --> Phone --> select the line that you want to forward.

can any of you guys recommend a good book or tutorial on how to use call manager and what the functions and features are of it??

Cisco CallManager Fundamentals, 2nd Edition

By John Alexander, Chris Pearce, Anne Smith, Delon Whetten.

Published by Cisco Press.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuring CallManager and Unity: A Step-by-Step Guide

By David Bateman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony

By Paul Giralt, Addis Hallmark, Anne Smith.

Also take a look to this link, you can enter to each version and get documentation on almost everything that can be done on each CCM version.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/index.htm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: