Views
Helpful
Replies

Pre-sales (softkey template)

twissam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i am wondering if somebody has a template showing the softkeys in each status (connected, off hook, on hook, etc...)

i need this template while i am discussing a design or solution or even implementation with the customer.

Good day

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What phones do he use?

How about taking few screenshots of IPCP for bigger phones ?

Expecially if using CCM the possibilities are so many that cannot be possibly presented easily. At the end of the day pretty much only the actual install can have them defined.

I guess a nice to have (don't think it does that) would be CM showing an emulation display on how it will look, remember for example the smaller phones have two keys taken all the time, so the first two key take a lot of attention.

Yap i agree with you.

The thing is when it goes to Unity, they have something, like organigram that shows all the dialogue but i guess it is not the case for CCM.

Thanks for your comments.

Good day

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Open the CCMAdmin webpage, go to Device --> Device Settings --> Softkey Template, select one of the Default Templates then click on the Configure Softkey Layout link, in there you will see the softkeys for each state (connected, off hook, on hook, etc.)

Hope that is what you are looking for.

//Jorge

See how cool, the CCM does everything.

bjamaspi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just made one for you. Not sure if this is what you are looking for. This is from a CM 4.1.3 for a Standanrd User

I feel shy ;-)

thanks a lot mate.

Thank you all for your support and help i am really overwelmed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: