cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade from ACS3.3.2 to 3.3.4

mapones
Level 1
Level 1

I have a pair of 3.3.2 windows servers that need to be upgraded to 3.3.4. Is there any issues that I should know about before I do this upgrade. I assume I should do the backup servers first.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

5 Replies 5

amrkrish
Level 1
Level 1

Hi mike,

You need to take backup of your ACS 3.3.2 first.

The following link is the release note for ACS 3.3.4. ACS 3.3.2 can be directly upgraded to ACS 3.3.4.

Please have a look into the release note for any open issues.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/prod_release_note09186a008079fc44.html#wp49712

Thanks I have seen the document. When you say do a backup is there a backup out of the ACS software, or do you just mean a full backup of the server?

Thanks

Mike

Hi,

Backup with ACS means the database backup which can be taken from System Configuration->ACS Backup.

Regards,

Vivek

Great that is what I thought you meant. I will do that. I just wanted to see if there were any other issues that people have run across. So all my setting "should" be there when I am done if I select "Import Existing Conf". I just want to make sure this goes somewhat smooth.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

That is right. All settings should be there if you select "Import Exisiting conf." while upgrading.

Regards,

Vivek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: