cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I check call detail records in ART database with SQL analyzer?

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

I can check the detail records in CDR database from SQL query analyzer but nothing show in the ART database even able to generate from the CAR menu.

Since the ART database synchronizing periodically from CDR I think should show the informatoin also.

Advise please,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Which table are you looking at ?? In ART DB, the table in which the info is stored is Tbl_Billing_Data. Incase this table is not being populated, CDR to ART update is not working. Can u check and confirm if CDR Insert service is running on the Publisher ??

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Which table are you looking at ?? In ART DB, the table in which the info is stored is Tbl_Billing_Data. Incase this table is not being populated, CDR to ART update is not working. Can u check and confirm if CDR Insert service is running on the Publisher ??

Thanks Mahesh,

I thought Tbl_Dump_CallDetailRecord but increasing Tbl_Billing_Data as you said. just wanted to know how can check the ART database updating the information.

Thanks agian.

The Table Tbl_Load_History would contain information about when the last load from CDR to ART was done.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: