STUN Woes help!

Unanswered Question
Feb 12th, 2007

STUN tunnel state stays closed. Our Linux box is connected to same router, same interface, same cable, that end hasn't changed. On the remote end where the satellite box is we did change. The location was shut down, so we took the Interface card AND cable that connected to old router and satellite box and installed it at one of our other locations that has the same satellite box and setup. However, after changing the peers and stun routes, the stun tunnel won't come up. I can't figure out why in my debug stun packet and debug sdlc packet won't show anything on the Host end where the linux box is. Should I at least see the data counters increment on the Linux box host end? My signals look ok, but why don't I show any input/output on the Linux end? Shouldn't those counters or info in Sho interface commands increment?? We tried Basic as well but that didn't make a difference. Any suggestions or comments?

Linux com port ---> 3640 WAN T1 card --->Frame Relay>>> cisco 2690 WAN T1 card --->>> Personal Earth Station.

The Linux server will initiate the STUN tunnel TCP connection as it communicates with the Personal Earth Station at the remote end. So shouldn't I at least see data hitting the 3640 T1 interface and in my debug commands???

I have attached relevant info. What I need help with is why aren't the Linux end counters incrementing? I'm running out of ideas, the remote end is the only end that has changed. Shouldn't I see at least the counters increment or input/output last seen should indicate something form the Linux server even if the remote end has wrong cabling right??

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion