Views
Helpful
Replies

PG install help!!

davidgoude
Level 1
Level 1

IPCC Enterprise 7.0sr3

I am in the process of rebuilding a simplex PG server and have the 1st component of the instance built (PG1a), but can't seem to get the CTI server component done. When running icmsetup, I select the instance, then click add on the components, but everything is grayed out and unselectable. I'm hoping I am just missing something simple, but can't seem to get past this point. I am a member of the ICM_Setup and ICM_Config security groups, so rights should be taken care of. From the docs I have found, everything starts with adding this component from icmsetup, but I can't get there from here...

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

davidgoude
Level 1
Level 1

Yep, just me having a "duh" moment. I was running icmsetup off the machine itself, which only gives you edit ability on the components already installed. Once I used the CD again, no problems.

as1412
Level 1
Level 1

Are you rebuilding some components on a sprawler and running the setup locally ? Run the setup from the CD ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: