cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console Messages

lliborio05
Level 1
Level 1

Hi have 3 attendant consoles, and there are no network connectivity problems between the consoles and the CM (4.1(3)es65), but on the console there?s a quick change of the call control, and a message appears on the screen ?Operator Terminal is up. Please relogin if your device configuration has changed?, and I haven?t done any changes.

I have tried to change some of the TCD and CTI manager services timers but it only makes it worst.

Is there any timer that I can change?

5 Replies 5

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

The error pop up that you get with Attendant Console "Operator Terminal is up. Please

relogin if your device configuration has changed" generally happens when the phone is

unregistering or when there have been changes made to the Hunt Group.

So please check the application log of the servers and see if you are getting errors related to the AC user phone, or perhaps to the TCD/CTI.

I would also recommend you to download the plugin and then reinstall the AC plugin on PC clients.

Hi All,

m facing same problems, reinstalled the ac plugin but didnt get it solved. I took following steps..

- checked traffic blockage b/w CM & ac client found no blockage

- checked ac user for device & pilot point assignment found ok

- restarted all TCD servers didnt solve the problem too.

Any help is highly appreciated

-

-

Hi,

1 strange thing..

- as long as i call within cluster it works f9

- when receive calls from pstn even if call control is up & online, it dsnt land on AC

- when I pick up de call, & wait for 20 secs,, then de pstn incoming call displays in AC & then after couple of secs it shows again "Operator Terminal is up, Please...."

help?

israel.roybal
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find out how to solve this issue?

sohaildxbfze
Level 1
Level 1

My firewall was blocking the ports..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: