Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.04 with H.323 gateway ringback tone question

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have configured in CCM an Ericsson H.323 gateway (for use Ericsson DECT Phones) when an Ericsson phone calls to an Cisco IP phone i don't hear ringback tone, but if ip phone is busy i hear busytone. From cisco ip phone to Ericsson phone its ok.

Can i setup something in CCM to force ringback tone when Ericsson phone calls to cisco ip phone??

Thanks

Best Regards.

MC

5 Replies 5

dsweeny
Level 3
Level 3

Is this problem associated only with Ericsson DECT phones associated with cisco ip phones? Configure the Ciso IOS command progress_ind setup enable 3 under the voice dial-peer# voip command in the Cisco gateway.

Hi,

I have done that, yet.

For external calls (calls to PSTN) calls from DECT phones goes through cisco GW and i don't have that problem. Only for internal calls from Ericsson DECT phone to cisco IP phones. In that case calls don't go through cisco gateway so i don't ear ringback tone, but if ip phone is busy i ear busy tone.

BR,

MC

jgross
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I think i have to change Send h225 user info message in CCM service parameter,

what would be better

User info h225 or h225 info or ANN? Do i have to restart CCM service after change?

BR,

MC

mzik
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I would like to set-up an Ericsson switch (MX-ONE Telephony switch, currently distributed under AASTRA brand) as a H.323 gw in CUCM 6.1.2. Unfortunatelly I failed in this. Would you be willing to share some experience?

Thank you.

Mirek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: