cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Desktop Agent Screen Pops

mpozorski
Level 1
Level 1

I have been asked to configure the phone system to do a screen pop when a call comes in via CSQ. I have gotten it to work as expected (send customer information gathered via enterprise data to a web application and display that to the agent via Internet Explorer). What has come up now that I have fully implemented it, we are getting the screen pops coming up for every call to the agent (internal and external calls). Is there any way to prevent a screen pop from coming up when a call in internal (agent to agent) but still have a screen pop come up when a call comes in from the outside via CSQ? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Unfortunately not. Your best option here is to have a sepereate personal line for agents that they receive inbound non-ipcc calls on. Confgigure it so the ipcc line only receives ipcc routed calls.

please rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Unfortunately not. Your best option here is to have a sepereate personal line for agents that they receive inbound non-ipcc calls on. Confgigure it so the ipcc line only receives ipcc routed calls.

please rate helpful posts.

I did not think that it would be possible but it never hurts to ask. I have mentioned it before but it was not well received. I'll tell them again and see what they say. I really appreciate the assistance with this.

Just check the length of the ani on the call if it is 4 digits don't pop the screen if it is 7 or 10 digits pop the screen.

Thanks for the input on this, would you happen to know where I can tell it to check that? I would not think that it would be in the script as internal calls do not run through that and I don't know where on Cisco Desktop Supervisor you would modify that setting. Thanks

Hi,

If I understood correctly your question, I have a solution for you.

You can use an enterprise data for example isExternalCall. In you script, you set this variable to true (or something else, it don't matter). And in the Desktop Administrator, you can enable the rule that you used to launch your web application only if the variable isExternalCall exists or is not empty.

I did that for one of my customer and it's working fine.

Thierry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: