cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Aspect ICM 7.0 Integration

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to get my Aspect hooked up with ICM but I'm having a few problem understanding the Call Variable mapping requirements.

The call is delivered via a TR ok but the datalink request back to the PG is not being understood (I see an error - Dialed number RTE is not configured) I think this is to do with the Peripheral Variable Config parameters but can't be 100%.

The PIM is ok (active) and I can see agent state changes on the Aspect via the ICM.

RCD table shows what I would expect to see eg label is the TR route number and Target Label is the final CCT.

The Aspect is running a 2 step CCT at the moment but this can be moved to a 3 if you recomend that.

Can anyone help?

4 Replies 4

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

The document http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1001/c1225/ccmigration_09186a008053057c.pdf explains the correct integration procedure for Aspect Contact Server integration with ICM software.

Thanks, but I already have that document and it's not clear on what it means in a number of cases.

Alex

Did you ever get this worked out?

I believe we did resolve this. From memory there were a number of issues in getting ICM/Aspect working together.

One was ensuring that you used a fully resolved machine name (eg machine name and domain) to define the aspect connection.

The second which I think is the one above was caused by the customer trying to run multiple ICM connections to a single Aspect without properly defining the resources on the Aspect side. Eg multiple ICM connections require a full set of dedicated links/agents/skills/CCT's etc you can't share these resources as if you do the Aspect does not know which link to use to communicate back to ICM.

Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: