Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot find Dirt Restore 1.1.2

rnarayana
Level 5
Level 5

Hello ,

We are in the process of migrating VM to UM and Iwanted to use Dirt 1.1.2 as it has alias mapping feature on Dirt Restore.However I cannot find this version on ciscounitytools.com site.The version that is available does not give this option.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Radhika

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Version 1.1.2 add the support for remapping subscriber alaises during the restore and it still exists in the most curernt version (1.1.19). There is a checkbox in DiRT Restore 1.1.19 for "Mapping Subscriber aliases from mapping file". So why don't you use the latest DiRT Backup and DiRT Restore?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for your reply.But in DiRT restore 1.1.2 there was an option to point to CSV file which I don't find this in older version.

Any advice.

Thanks,

Radhika

Version 1.1.2 add the support for remapping subscriber alaises during the restore and it still exists in the most curernt version (1.1.19). There is a checkbox in DiRT Restore 1.1.19 for "Mapping Subscriber aliases from mapping file". So why don't you use the latest DiRT Backup and DiRT Restore?

Thank you.Looks like I had a old version.My bad :)

You're welcome!

Please remember to rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: