cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No reverse route injection?

mrunal_47
Level 1
Level 1

I have been trying to configure VPN Concentrator 3005 for remote access VPN session. VPN Concentrator rightly assign IP address to the client but doesnt populate its routing table with the static host route. I have enable RRI and routing is configured on its private interface. Can anybody suggest as to why RRI not working here?

Thanks,

Saurabh

4 Replies 4

Kamal Malhotra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Saurabh,

To begin with, please make sure that the subnet you have configured in RRI does not have a /32 mask. You might need to obtain the IP logs to further look into it.

HTH,

Kamal

The pool that I am using for that particular group is 10.1.1.1/16 to 10.1.1.150/16. The client is assigned the address 10.1.1.1 rightly. And as I said RRI is enabled under IP routing tab and I have OSPF running over private interface. Can you please tell me the next step?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Hi Saurabh,

Could you please let me know the software version on the concentrator. There are couple of bugs with the RRI on concentartor.

You might need to updated to the newer version of code.

Regards,

Ajit

Hi,

Under Configuration > System > IP Routing > OSPF do you have 'Autonomous System' checked? This is needed in order to inject routes.

Andy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: