IPMA troubleshooting on CCM 5.04

Unanswered Question
Feb 14th, 2007

I have installed Manager assistant application, with one manager and one assistant, using proxy line.

It worked OK, but a few days later the user started to complain, that the application does not diverts the manager calls to the assistant proxy line, even though the assistant is logged in and Online

(calls are filtered, filter mode is inclusive and filter list empty.)

Next time the asistant complained that he is not able to divert calls from manager's proxy line to the manager.

I have checked the status of the application using "Assistant Console" GUI, and I have found that the assistant console status line shows "Call Control down".

I fixed this issue by restarting the Cisco IP Manager Assistant service using Control Center.

But next day I found the "CallControl down" again - and I cannot find any reason why. The IPMA log file and event logs are full of different messages, I do not know what to look for. This situation repeats daily.

When the assistant goes offline (using soft-key on his phone), and logs into Assistant Console, the Assistant Console shows that the assistant is Online while the phone shows that the assistant is Offline. What state is valid? The Offline or Online?

I have not succeed to find how to do consulted call transfer from managers's proxy line on asistant's phone to manager?

Can anybody help me to fix these problems?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion