cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to display cie name on outbound PRI call ?

francis.labelle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,I know how to send the alerting name of the user line on the PRI. But I just want to send a company name instead of the name of a user. How can I do that ?

I'm using CCM5.04 and a H323 GW.

Thanks !

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Would your telco pass a display element, if sent ?

Anyway, I'm not sure that is possible. Calling name is sent by configuring "isdn outgoing display-ie", but I don't know of a way to change it to a fixed string.

From CM it should always sent the name from the calling phone. If u want to send a common name for all calls, your best option is to contact your telco and have them do it. AFAIK, most Telco's in US can do it

I just did it friday, you must have your gateway in H323 and run a TCL script. If u want the TCL, just give me your e-mail. You put the 3k TCL file in the flash of your router and call the application from a dial-peer.

I would be interested in a copy of that, script, and the dial-peer config

I just found a major bug with that script, so it will not be usefull for anybody !!!

Sorry,

But I know that many service provider can overwrite the display name by the name of your compagny. Maybe ask your Telco.

pakirathan
Level 1
Level 1

Did yoy get any answer for that.

I got same issue with CUCM ver 7

PRI with MGCP GW

Which issue do you have ?

Please open new thread for new problems.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: