recertifying CCSP

Answered Question
Feb 15th, 2007

Hi,

Am I correct in understanding inorder to recertify for CCSP, one has to pass one of the five tests? Such as passing 642-503 SNRS OR 642-502 SNRS would qualify for recertification?

Thanks.

I have this problem too.
0 votes

Hi

I believe that as long as you pass a 642 professional level exam your CCSP will be recertified. This 642 exam can be either one of the current CCSP exams, or a current 642 exam from any track. For example, you could pass the 642-642 QOS exam from the CCIP track and it would recert your CCSP. Alternatively you can pass one of the CCIE written exams which will also recert you CCSP.

Hope this helps

Martin

Overall Rating: 4.5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer

Hi

I believe that as long as you pass a 642 professional level exam your CCSP will be recertified. This 642 exam can be either one of the current CCSP exams, or a current 642 exam from any track. For example, you could pass the 642-642 QOS exam from the CCIP track and it would recert your CCSP. Alternatively you can pass one of the CCIE written exams which will also recert you CCSP.

Hope this helps

Martin

alnoorrajan Fri, 02/23/2007 - 09:12

Hello Martin,

My CCNA has "expired" (ie, 3 yrs are complete). Does this mean that I have to re-certify CCNA by taking all tests OR I can take any 642 exam and renew my CCNA cert? I appreciate your clarification.

Thanks,

Al

hoogen_82 Fri, 02/23/2007 - 09:40

If your CCNA has expired you have no other choice but to recertify by taking ur CCNA before writing any 642 exams. Just to make things sure log a case with Certifications online support.

HTH

Hoogen

Do rate if i have helped :)

Actions

This Discussion