CCNP EXAM

Unanswered Question
Feb 15th, 2007

If i take one module of ccnp first, is there any time limit to take other three exam modules ? or can be taken any time ?

In order to obtain the CCNP certificate do i have to pass all 4 exam ? or do they provide certificate for each exam ?

thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
cprice2k7 Fri, 02/16/2007 - 07:25

Question 1) As far as I know there is not a time limit on finishing the other 3 exams for CCNP.

Question 2) You have to complete all 4 exams to get your CCNP certification.

ragulan_dms Fri, 02/16/2007 - 08:30

Thanks a lot guys. I have one more question. I take the first one now and complete the last one after one year. Then, How long the CCNP certification valied for? Whether 3 year from the day i pass the last exam or the first exam( ie 2 years from the last exam) ?

richhill Fri, 02/16/2007 - 08:33

The CCNP is valid for 3 years after you pass the fourth test. Also, when you pass each test, your CCNA is renewed, so it's in synch with your CCNP. Recert the CCNP and you automatically recert your CCNA.

ragulan_dms Fri, 02/16/2007 - 21:26

thanks for further clarification abt CCNA automatic recert. Well if CCNP expires in order to renew do a person need to take all 4 exam again ? or is there any special renewation exam ?

jcrussell Fri, 02/16/2007 - 08:34

The cert would be valid for 3 years after passing the last exam.

richhill Fri, 02/16/2007 - 08:31

I think that's only if you take a retiring exam. It's basically valid for 3 years after you take it.

Of course, I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.

Actions

This Discussion