cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

topology map in CM device unknowm

diaration
Level 1
Level 1

I use switch 3560G-24TS.In device center the type of device is very well specified but it appears unknown in topology map.it is just specified ciscoProducts.615.What I must make for visualizing the device well

7 Replies 7

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which version of CM are you running? I see that the 3560G-24TS is supported in CM 4.0.3.

I'm running CM version 4.0.3 and 3560G-24TS is in device package but for may topology map it is view as unknown device. Help me please.

Hi,

If you are using LMS2.5.1, upgrade it to LMS2.6. I had a similar problem for access points, and after upgradation the problem was solved.

HTH

sathappan.s

Not applicable

Support for the Cat 3560G-24TS with sysObjectID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.615 was added in Campus Manager 4.0.4. You will need to upgrade. It is recommended you upgrade to LMS 2.6 which is downloadable from Cisco.com at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/lms26 .

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Sorry, my mistake above...was thinking it was 4.0.3, when it was 4.0.4 (read the wrong table)....thanks for correcting

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: