Company registed with Cisco partner

Unanswered Question
Feb 17th, 2007

Recently our compnay become registerd patner of Cisco. Myself wants to associates with CSCO id but its giving the error, Yours CSCO id is currently being used by another user in another company.

How to remove myself with previous employer and add CSCO id with new employer. pls help me.

Regds

I have this problem too.
1 vote
Overall Rating: 4 (2 ratings)

Hi,

Send an email to cisco.

They will route your question to the correct departement.

They will either tell you how to do it or do it for you so you can register with your new partner.

Take a look @ this website:

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/program/channel_partner_program_qa.html

#########################################

#If you found this post usefull

#please don't forget to rate this

#Iwan Hoogendoorn

#CCIE#13084

amitkaushik24 Sat, 02/24/2007 - 00:35

Hi,

Actually my problem is that mine CSCO ID is still associate with mine previous empolyer but nopw I joined another compnay so I am unable to associate CSCO ID with New Empolyer. This error is coming...

Alert

Cisco Testing ID (CSCO#): csco10444820 is currently being used by another user in another company.

If this CSCO# used to belong to another profile in another company, please make sure it is no longer associated to that other company. You may try again or proceed without entering a Cisco Testing ID.

Pls help me out.

Regds

kyawzawhtut Sun, 02/25/2007 - 19:03

Hi

You login to your CCO profile from www.cisco.com. Click profile and it will pop-up for CCO id/pwd.

After that, click Contact -> "edit company" to change the company association.

HTH.

Rate if help you!

Cheers

Kyaw

amitkaushik24 Wed, 02/28/2007 - 02:18

Hi

I am unable to find...profile...where is the location of profile???? is this CSCO ID login at Career Certifications Tracking System or something else.

Pls tell me step by step. I will hightly appreciate your kind support.

Regds

kyawzawhtut Wed, 02/28/2007 - 17:51

Hi

This is the step. I missed out one step.

1. Go to www.cisco.com

2. Click login at right top corner

3. You can now find profile at right top corner

Follow the procedure from my previous message to change the association.

Rate if help you..! Thanks.

Cheers.

Kyaw

amitkaushik24 Wed, 02/28/2007 - 21:31

When I am login CCO ID,I follow this procedure, it will change our compnay name. Actually my problem is that mine CSCO ID is still associate with mine previous empolyer but now I joined New compnay, this cisco partner so I am unable to associate CSCO ID with New Empolyer. Now This error is coming...

Alert

Cisco Testing ID (CSCO#): csco10444820 does not match the First Name and Last Name in our system.

The profile name must match the same first name and last name used for the test. You may try again or proceed without entering a Cisco Testing ID. Cisco Testing ID.

Regds

kyawzawhtut Wed, 02/28/2007 - 21:36

For this error, you have to request Cisco to change the name with proof of ID.

The procedure I gave you is the correct one and you can try it again after correct your name or you can proceed now and ask Cisco to change name and associate your CSCO with CCO later.

Cheers

amitkaushik24 Tue, 03/06/2007 - 22:29

Sorry for bothering you again & again. I wants to add myself as a individual for compnay, but still this error is coming.

Eariler in mine name has some selling mistakes, so in Nov06 cisco already correct mine name & update at prometric as well as VUE databse. I am attaching the snap shot.

do needfull.

Regds

Amit

Attachment: 
kyawzawhtut Tue, 03/06/2007 - 22:36

Hi

You need to have same name in CCO and CSCO. Could you please compare between them. I do not think system tell you wrongly.

Updating at VUE and Prometric will not be reflected in Cisco if you just update at VUE and Prometric.

Could you please post the Screen Shot of CSCO detail as well to compare?

Thanks.

armeeran1 Sun, 02/28/2016 - 23:22

Hello kyawzawhtut

I would like to bind my cisco account with my company account but its not accepting my CSCO ID . Im getting an error CSCO testing id not found in the system

Attachment: 
Surendra Singh Fri, 01/10/2014 - 07:53

Hi All,

just in case someone is having this problem at the present day, what you can do is do it in two parts:

1. First Associate yourself with the company without the Testing number

2. Once the first part is done, then have your employer add your Cisco ID to your assciation. they will be asked if your old ID belongs to the same person with the new ID and they would say yes and thats it.

Hope this helps someone later down the road

Surendra

Actions

This Discussion