cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX 4.0(5) delay after migration from 3.5(3)

rduric
Level 5
Level 5

The converted scripts from 3.5 to 4.0 have introduced some new variables and new steps (_Contact1707?,_ECCVar1707..., _TmpRsrc1707?, Get User Info, Get User). TAC and others are telling me not to remove/modify these new variables/new steps.

I?m experiencing a delay of 17 seconds for an agent selection. By debugging the script I can see that the Get User step force the IP phone agent to go into ?RESERVED? state. After 12 seconds in the ?RESERVED?, the agent phone becomes READY and rings.

If I select Connect = Yes, at the Select Resource step, the agent phone would ring immediately. But of course this is not acceptable to us since I need to push some Enterprise Data to my CAD/IP phone agents.

Is there a solution for this delay? Thanks.

3 Replies 3

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

I've removed the additional steps introduced by the conversion process. The CRS 4.x Select Resource step now stores the selected resource in a User variable (and the Get User step converts this into a username string). This is not the case in the CRS 3.5 (where I think the selected resource is stored in a string variable. We have a number of CSQs working fine without these additional steps, however, I am using Connect=Yes as I don't (yet) need to populate any Enterprise Data.

Are you sure your Play Prompt steps in the Queued branch are interruptable?

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks. Yes, the Play Prompt is interruptible and unfortunately I can't use Connect=Yes.

I've just tried Connect=No on a sample script on our IPCC 4.0(5) box and the call is passed to an available agent straight away - this was using a CRS 3.5 script auto-converted with the CRS 4.0(5) Editor.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: