cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Average Talk Time calculation

swurmb
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone figured out a way, or is there a canned report, that depicts Average Talk Time (ATT) based on call types?

We have IPCC Enterprise.

4 Replies 4

jsokell
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry to be pedantic but what version of IPCC Enterprise are you using?

The database schemas can vary from version to version.

Sorry, my mistake. Should have included that up front.

Enterprise 7.0 SR3

IVR 3.5(4)

CAD 7.0 SR1

This is the way that I see it... There are two types of information about the call:

- Agent Oriented data includes items such as talk time and so on, since this indicates what the agent actually did. This data answers the question: what did the agents do?

- Call Oriented Data includes items such as the features of the call itself, such as abandoned time, service level met or not. This data answers the question: what were the defining features of the call?

The tricky thing with Call Type is that calls can inherit new Call Types as they go through the system, which could make overall talk time more difficult to track.

That said, the only thing I could find was in the Call Type Real Time Table, which is a field called 'TalkTimeToday' and can be found in the caltyp24 webview report. Perhaps you could manipulate that?

I hope that you have better luck and I will look forward to other people's opinions...

Hi,

Avg Talk Time :TalkTimeToHalf / CallsHandledToHalf.

Select: caltyp23: Call Type Historical All Fields and do the Math (TalkTimeToHalf / CallsHandledToHalf) that s would be your AVg TT (i didnt test that).

There is another Methode described by Cisco here (using SQL Analyzer). I suggest you do both methode and compare the results.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a0080094b0f.shtml

Tell us if it worked.

HTH

Rate all helpful posts.

Zin-Elabidine Karzazi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: