cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks LMS 2.6 Availability Report

santipongv
Level 1
Level 1

I looked around in CiscoWorks LMS 2.6, but unable to find Availability Report. Does LMS 2.6 provide such report(s)? If not, what are my options?

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

None at the moment

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

LMS 2.6 does not have Availability Reports like there was in 2.2.

You can look at RME - Reports - Report Generator or DFM - Fault History to see there's anything you can use from there. However, nothing will be an exact match to Availability Reports like those in LMs 2.2.

David,

Are there any add on modules for CiscoWorks to generate such reports?

None at the moment

Are all or parts of Availability Reports going to make a comeback in LMS 3.0? They're sorely missed.

Not in LMS proper, but we will be releasing an add-on to LMS that will encompass features from MRTG, and will bring back some of the old availability capabilities. This is tentatively scheduled for release in the summer of this year.

Does this mean that you have to have MRTG setup seperately and you will install the new LMS add-on and will have to configure it to import information from MRTG to generate Availability report?

This new component will be all self-contained, and will allow for ad hoc polling (like MRTG does) amongst other things.

Do you have some snapshots of this new add-on?

No. As I said, it is still a few months out.

Thank you Joe.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: